Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow!!

Praising the Lord at the response of the Flower Pins at the Girls of Grace Conference in Smyrna !!
We raised $1,400 for the orphans!!

Thanks to ALL of you that worked so hard at making the pins

I had Donna Anderson in California and her group of ladies that get together every Sunday to work on crafts help make pins. I had help from my dear friend Joy also in California,...girls from the Foundry at Fellowship Bible church, my daughter Audrey her friends Ellen Crouch, Marian Wayland, Sarah Keaggy and Graham Luker, Cheri Keaggy, girls from my 242 group and my faithful flower pin makers.. Carol Harkness and Kim Brewer!!

This need will continue for some time SO....
I would love any one who loves to unwind and do crafts or get together with friends for fun and work on crafts to email me let me know if you would like to be a part of this journey raising awareness and financial help for these orphans!!!

Bringing joy and purpose to orphans,

For His Glory,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment